Panel Upgrades

If you’re in need of an upgrade, then you’ve come to the right place! We’ll upgrade your electrical panel from 100 amps to 200 amps or from fuses to breakers. We’ll repair any damaged or relocate it to accommodate any changes you’ve made to your home. Alictro Electric electricians can help you convert your old fuse box into circuit breakers box and increase the capacity of your electrical system to meet the energy demands of your electrical and electronic appliances.

Have Questions? Call (613) 415-9978